Helping you win business abroad
If your small or medium-sized business aspires to export goods or services, or enter new international markets, it's time to talk to Exemplas. we have extensive experience managing UK Trade and Investment Contracts, enabling us to offer you free or subsidised services.
Our free and subsidised international trade services include:
- expert insights and guidance
- support when exploring new markets
- information and advice on EU legislation and accessing EU-funded support
- access to organised trade missions.
The benefits to your business
Exploring new opportunities: Exemplas' overseas trading services can open your business to exciting growth opportunities abroad.
Saving you time and money: you can rely on us to help establish your business abroad with services that are free or subsidised.
Accessing valuable funding: at Exemplas, our experts will help you navigate the complexities of EU funding and bring valuable financial support to your business.
Enterprise Europe Network (EEN)
Exemplas also delivers the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) service for the region. A team of locally based advisers provide support to companies, research institutes and universities through a range of EU related services such as:
- Commercial and technology transfer partnering services
- EU and national regulations affecting products and services when trading in Europe
- An information service for EU funding opportunities, public procurement in Europe (TED monitoring) and market information
- “Your voice in Europe”: a means to getting businesses’ voice and concerns heard in Europe.”