Growing international trade
Growing international trade plays a major role in boosting the UK's economy. Exemplas has the expertise and resources necessary to help businesses in your region achieve their international trade and export ambitions. Our International Trade service provides companies with the training, strategic planning, support and market research assistance they need to explore opportunities overseas.
International Trade elements
Based on the individual requirements of your organisation and customers, our International Trade service can include:
- expert insights, guidance and workshops on every aspect of trading internationally
- information and advice on EU legislation and accessing EU-funded support
- direct links with local experts overseas
- access to organised trade missions.
The benefits to your organisation
Achieving your strategic goals: the service can support your goals in helping businesses achieve success through exporting and international trade.
Meeting your customers' needs: International Trade from Exemplas will help you meet your obligations of providing businesses with a range of exceptional support services.
Improving efficiency: Exemplas managing support services on your behalf can free your resources and budgets for other vital areas.
Enterprise Europe Network (EEN)
Exemplas also delivers the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) service for the region. A team of locally based advisers provide support to companies, research institutes and universities through a range of EU related services such as:
- Commercial and technology transfer partnering services
- EU and national regulations affecting products and services when trading in Europe
- An information service for EU funding opportunities, public procurement in Europe (TED monitoring) and market information
- “Your voice in Europe”: a means to getting businesses’ voice and concerns heard in Europe.”
Exemplas delivers the UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) service across the East of England region. A team of thirty international trade advisers and research staff provide small and medium enterprises with export-related advice.