Do you want to play a role in delivering international trade support across the region?
Would you enjoy being the first point of customer service contact for businesses looking to grow in international markets?
Are you great at multi-tasking and paying attention to detail?
If you’ve answered “yes” to these questions the role of Customer Care Executive based in our Hatfield office could be for you.
Who Are We?
Exemplas Trade Services Limited (ETSL) delivers the trade support services for the Department for International Trade (DIT) in the East of England. ETSL is a subsidiary of the Exemplas Group, one of the UK’s foremost business support organisations with nearly 200 employees across a number of locations.
What will I do as Customer Care Executive – International Trade?
- Be the first point of customer service contact for businesses looking to grow in international markets.
- Provide administrative support to the trade team for the management of DIT services and provide a comprehensive customer follow up and feedback service
- Accurately maintain client engagement records and ensure that all customer information required is captured and recorded
- Answer incoming calls and emails from customers and partners, dealing with the issues and returning the call where answers/information need to be researched
- Understand client needs through a preliminary analysis of the information and development needs they have and then provide the appropriate information, guidance or templates
- Encourage the take up of relevant services including support from an adviser as well as highlighting any other services that will be of benefit and make the appropriate referral
What skills and experience will I bring?
- You enjoy working collaboratively with colleagues and are a clear communicator - in person, on the phone and in writing
- You easily build rapport with customers and are able to develop trusting relationships with clients and colleagues
- You are detail orientated and enjoy seeing tasks through to completion
- You have previous experience in a busy work environment involving one or more of the following: sales, call centre, customer service, customer and/or public telephone contact, or similar
- You are experienced in using ICT/CRM systems (such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Windows Explorer) data entry and ideally recording of customer details and activities
- You have an understanding of some of the challenges and issues facing potential, new and experienced exporters and small businesses
- You are aware of some aspects of business support available from local, regional and national business support providers