International Trade Advisers
Car Allowance + 10.5% pension + participation in a bonus scheme
Regional role covering: Hertfordshire or Essex
A company in the East of England works with regional businesses to maximise their success in international markets. We are expanding the team and recruiting a number of International Trade Advisers (ITAs) to provide high quality advice to companies, including strategic action planning, routes to market, identifying overseas partners, training and market research to assist companies to grow and succeed globally.
Main duties will be to:
- Identify both new and experienced exporters where UKTI support is appropriate to underpin growth strategies
- Work with companies to develop their international business potential through the provision of in depth face-to-face support, using your personal experience to guide clients
- Work with companies to develop their export strategy and tailor UKTI and other support to deliver growth
- Support UKTI events and those of our partners to raise the profile of UKTI and the importance of international trade
- Work as part of a wider network referring companies to other sources of support
The candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong awareness of key international business issues affecting the profitability and growth of companies
- A sound knowledge and awareness of issues affecting the UK economy and especially business
- Knowledge and first-hand experience of international trade, sales and marketing and market research is an essential requirement
- Confidence to build and manage customer relationships
- Excellent influencing, communication and mentoring skills
International Trade Advisers deliver services across a wide range of economic segments. We welcome applications from individuals with an equally broad range of experience.
To apply forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be an Assessment Centre for candidates who successfully complete the first stage.
Closing date for receipt of applications is: March 16th 2015
Interviews: 1st or 2nd April 2015
Assessment Centre: 15th or 16th April 2015