- Customised training packages designed to meet your company’s own requirements
- Professional trainers who have real-world experience of using the software
- Outstanding value for money
- Choice of training methods
- Choice of location – on your own premises or at Quest’s fully equipped training centre in Ilford
- Flexible training to suit the beginner or the more advanced client
- 1:2:1 or Group training as required
- Full and honest evaluation of all courses to ensure a process of continuous improvement
One-to-One Training – £130 + VAT (Half day)
For the nervous beginner or busy manager. A half day session to train at your own pace, using your own work on any of our software. Sessions can be practical skills based, such as rebuilding PCs, networking or using a scanner, or use the time to prepare for an important interview. Just bring the job specification along and we will work through it with you. Specialist spreadsheet and database development can also be included in these sessions. Busy managers can benefit by using this as an opportunity to update existing spreadsheets or databases.
Corporate/Group Bookings – £700 + VAT (Full day – Up to 12 people)
Train up to 12 people for a set fee on any of the software we have. The price is the same regardless of how advanced the training is, or whether the training is carried out on-site or at Quest (travelling expenses may need to be added). If necessary, Quest can carry out a skills audit, devise training programmes and deliver training sessions.