Study Programme is a free, fun and practical training programme for young people aged 16-19*. If you’re not at school, college or working and want the qualifications and support to get an Apprenticeship, job or college place.
- Practical experience in training and work experience
- Start the programme at any time
- Small group sizes in a relaxed environment
- Call your teachers by their first name
- No previous experience or academic requirements needed
Each young person has their own personalised programme, made up of 3 key elements: Functional Skills (Maths, English and ICT), Employability & Personal Development and vocational training in your chosen subject area – we currently offer Health & Social Care, Business Administration, Catering and Hospitality, Motor Vehicle, Hairdressing and Retail.